Business-based solutions from a people perspective
Through working with businesses from all over the world (including over 50% of Fortune 500 companies), and drawing from global best practice literature relating to efficiency, business productivity, effectiveness, resilience and change management, PEPworldwide has developed a range of practical, sustainable solutions that work, and can be tailored to suit your needs.
To begin the consultative process to fine-tune your business, one of our experts will work closely with you to clearly understand your specific needs and ‘pressure points’. Our Productivity Diagnostic Tool is often implemented as the first step in customising your unique solution. By forming a snapshot of your organisation and highlighting key areas for improvement, the tool enables our coaches to provide the relevant resources to maximise your returns.
Some of the programs on offer are:
- movePEP: PEPworldwide can minimise the disruption and downtime during an office move through eliminating over 80% of your paper resources, as well as streamlining operations
- execPEP: PEPworldwide can improve the structure of your direct report processes, freeing up your time for strategic thinking and working on your business, rather than in it
- ePEP: Learn to harness the valuable technology tools available and process electronic information in the most effective way to boost your productivity
- Effective downsizing: PEPworldwide can facilitate effective downsizing that achieves its prime objective while maintaining or even enhancing the work structure of remaining staff
- Cost efficiencies: It is often possible to achieve significant cost savings in terms of electronic and paper storage, not to mention huge gains in the efficiency of your human resources
- Cashflow management: PEPworldwide’s workflow efficiency techniques result in more time being available for follow-up calls and to invest in improving collection systems, information and processes
- Personal Efficiency Program: Gain an average of two extra hours each day to get the most important things done. Program participants are more engaged, less stressed and are empowered to achieve more
- leanPEP: Supporting the implementation of 'Lean' philosophies, leanPEP provides the behaviours and strategies that make the program work, and last
- Support Your People Through Difficult Times with PEP: By implementing PEP’s workplace organisation and workflow techniques, credit managers and their teams will typically save themselves up to two hours a day.
Your customised program will be structured to allow industry benchmarking, including ongoing assessment, as you continue to work with us for a period of time. We guarantee that we can demonstrate tangible, positive gains to your bottom line.
The secret ingredients: what makes the process really work
We know from experience that people learn better at their own workstations than in a classroom, as it allows theoretical abstracts to be put into a relevant context. This is why our coaches come to your office, spending time at each individual’s workspace, which ensures that the skills are easily applied to their specific role and working style.
We work with you over time to ensure that the behavioural changes and positive work habits established by your employees are maintained long-term to improve your bottom line.
PEPworldwide is your ideal business productivity partner
PEPworldwide provides you with solutions to overcome your productivity challenges. Businesses all over the world have used our programs to empower their employees to:
- Gain, on average, an extra two hours per day to spend on the most important things
- Work more efficiently than ever before
- Manage inevitable interruptions (phone and emails) better
- Make efficient use of available technology to perform their roles effectively
- Prioritise and achieve more of the important things in the time they have available each day
- Adapt easily to changes in working environments, i.e: a remote or mobile location, an open plan area or a ‘hot desk’ scenario
- Be more organised and feel less stressed
- Achieve a greater work-life balance.
Thousands of advocates worldwide have benefited from the life-changing experiences a PEPworldwide program provides. Read more about why PEPworldwide is the chosen productivity solutions provider for so many by clicking here.
Bring immense productivity improvements to your organisation. Tangible results are easily achieved and will make a positive difference to your bottom line.
Find out why PEP is the best choice
A case study
Our client had identified that processes had slipped and administrative tasks were suffering and they were in need of a common way of working.See the full Case Study
What our clients say
"PEP has given me control. I am now in a confident position to control much of my time. Paperwork has been reduced, prioritised and delegated. The discipline of PEP has given me a level of control and has meant a level of freedom."
W J Taylor, Technical Director, Castlemaine Perkins
"Compared with other programs PEP is far superior. It helps you apply the skills you learn in the workplace: more importantly, in YOUR OWN workplace."
Helen Cook, HR Adviser, Tasman
"PEP is the most hands on, real time program I have ever undertaken. It takes into consideration our actual work environment and needs and allows us to immediately implement the ideas of PEP into our everyday working environment. PEP made us change old habits that we believed would be uncomfortable or even impossible to change."
Bob Holloway, Business Development Manager, Merrill Lynch